Leaving your grill exposed to the elements can take its toll on your grill and even start to affect its performance. Strong sunshine and ultraviolet are the first killers to outdoor covers. You certainly don’t want your grill covers to discolor from elegant black to an ugly shade of mottled gray with time. Our grill covers are engineered with heavy-duty fabric, tested in the lab, and reach the highest colorfastness level, much more durable than other common grill covers in the market. This grill cover will greatly extend the life of your grill and allows you to get the most out of your investment
- Fits For All Grills: This grill cover fits most brands like Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann, and Char-Broil.
- Durable Material – The barbecue cover is made of polyester fabric. The inner layer has a silver coating, which is not easily broken and has a long service life.
- Waterproof Material: This grill cover is crafted from waterproof fabric, to protect your favorite grills from splashing water, falling snow, and pouring rain.
- All Year Round Protection: Grill Covers serve as a barrier for water, dirt, debris, UV rays, and more. Let our durable cover take the beating all year long so you can focus on bringing delicious food to your loved ones time after time.
- Adjustable Fastening Straps: Large straps at the bottom can be adjusted for a proper fit and prevent your cover from blowing away by strong winds and keep it from blowing into your neighbor’s yard on windy days.
- Convenient Fabric Handles: Two wide fabric handles on top of the grill cover make it easy to put on and take off from your grill; also can be used as loops to hang up at the side when your grill is in use.
- Good sewing work: with double stitching (Sewing), which is more durable than one-line stitching.
- Easy to Maneuver: The cover can easily fold into a bag that is convenient for you to carry everywhere easy install and removal of the cover.
- Easy Cleaning – Simply rinse with water, dry in the sun, or dry with a dry cloth.
How to measure your grill for a proper cover
W=Width (58 in), Measure from left to right of the grill (side tables included if they will remain in the up position)
D=Depth(24 in), Measure from front to back of the grill
H=Height (46 in), Measure from the ground to top of the grill (when closed)