What role does massage play in your recovery? With the right percussion massager, you could recover faster with greater comfort.
A percussion massager is a handheld device that applies pulses of concentrated pressure deep into your muscle tissue. This form of deep-tissue massage can work knots and tension out of the muscles while improving blood flow and quickly enhancing range of motion. When used properly, a percussion massager can shorten your recovery time while relieving some of the pain, tension, and soreness that comes naturally from intense martial arts workouts.
- Professional Deep Tissue Massager Gun: The massage gun can send pulses of pressure that penetrate deep into muscle tissue, help to rejuvenate sore tissue and aching muscles, speed up muscle recovery and reduce your risk for exercise injuries.
- 5 Massage Heads: Our Muscle Massager is equipped with six different shaped massage heads to help the user to relax different body parts. Spherical Head: large muscle group; Small Round Head: thigh, calves; Flat Head: used for any part of your body; Fork Head: used for spine and neck; Tree Head: used for shoulder and bony areas.
- 30 Adjustable Speed Level: HD LCD display. Touch buttons. Choose a different speed based on your muscle group and your own preferences. From 2400 to 3200 percussions per minute, with 12 mm amplitude provides deep tissue muscle relief, and overall recovery, decreasing pain and increasing range of motion.
- Lower Noise Technology: Professional deep tissue massager has quite a glide noise reduction technology that brings high power but low noise experience. The high-precision mold makes the machine head and the body tightly connected, the noise in the process of running can be effectively reduced by smooth sliding.
- Long Battery Life: This cordless massager equipped with a 2500mAh high-quality lithium battery, so it can keep working for about 4 – 6 hours after per charge, It has safety protection devices such as overprotection and overheats protection, which is safe to use.
- Note: Be sure to charge it when it is off, charging must not be turned on, in case the protection plate is burned.
5 attachment heads give you more options for customizing your massage
Very quiet operation
Easy to take with you on the go
LCD touch screen, clear data.
With up to 400-3,300 percussions per minute, it truly feels like your muscles are being medically treated by a professional massage. The intensity is adjustable. There are 30-speed levels, which allow you to change up the pressure and speed as you need.